Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hermie - Who's in Charge Anyway?

To be honest, I thought this was a book, not a DVD. However, in order to get a ground-level perspective of this short movie, I asked my 5 year old niece to watch the movie and then answer a few questions regarding it.

I asked her to answer the following 6 questions:

1) Did she like it?

2) What was her favorite part?

3) What was her least favorite part?

4) Was it boring?

5) Would she tell her friends to watch it?

6) Would she spend her mom and dad’s money to go to see it in the theater?

Her answers are as follows:

1) Not really.

2) I don’t have any favorite parts.

3) The characters look weird.

4) Yes, I didn’t even finish it.

5) No way.

6) No, just candy.

There you have it. The perspective of this movie on a 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your insight into the blog entry.