Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Colorado Leadership

It's amazing. Colorado's Governor Ritter and the state legislation can't seem to get it right. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've removed my Amazon.com sticker from my sidebar. Why, you ask? Because our illustrious and inept leadership in this state (NOT elected by me!) enacted HB 10-1193, Coloradans are no longer eligible to do business with Amazon.com. The "business" I'm referring to is what Amazon calls the "Amazon Associates Program," whereby people can reference their website and receive funds back if purchases are made. So, an "unintended" consequence to this legislation is that revenue streams are removed for many citizens of Colorado.

Thank you Governor Ritter and a Colorado Democrat Congress! Perhaps consideration of the long term effect would be smart. With this and the equally inept energy bill, Governor Ritter and the state congress is responsible for reducing jobs and income streams for the state.

Way to go! November can't com soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your insight into the blog entry.